Pure Copper Tumbler
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper, so you need to get it from dietary sources.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps all three Doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
- Copper helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products. It also regulates liver and kidney function and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Copper promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
- Copper helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair and skin. Melanin also helps keep the skin safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars.
- Copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anaemia.
- Copper also helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- Copper has very strong antioxidant properties which help fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- Copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties.
- Copper regulates the functioning of thyroid gland.
- Copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, helping to mitigate arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Kaarigar Collection is sourced directly from artisans in India to ensure that they are paid fair value. You will not find machine-made perfection. Our Copper Tumblers are handmade to preserve good energy.
The Kaarigar logo on our copper products is an assurance of quality. We manufacture the copper items ourselves in India. Avoid cheaper options available, they may not be pure copper and thus would not provide the health benefits that you seek.
Care for your Tumbler
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dishwasher.
Every few weeks
- pour the juice of half a lime and fill the rest of the pitcher with water.
- leave it for a few hours
- rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent
DO NOT DRINK THE LEMON WATER
Copper is not innately utilized by our body. That is why too much of the metal can be detrimental. According to the FDA about 12mg/day is more than sufficient for the body to use without causing any harm. So, do not overdo the entire exercise. Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
ShopHamont is an online collective for people who love to shop locally and sustainably.
Each maker/vendor we work with makes high quality, ethical products in Canada.
We all believe in making the world a better place by changing our consumption habits.
Thanks for shopping with us!
Every product on ShopHamont comes directly from where it is made - pretty cool right? Each product has a unique shipping cost that is set by the vendor. View the shipping cost on the product photo on all collection pages.
We encourage our vendors to ship with sustainable and recyclable materials and ship in bulk. If you need a specific item by a certain date, please request it in the order notes.
At checkout the shipping costs from each vendor will calculate to a total shipping cost that is split between vendors. If you have questions about shipping, ask the team!
Some vendors offer Free Local Pickup, if you products qualify for Free Local Pick Up - the badge will appear on the product photo and the option will be available to select at checkout. Be sure to check the vendor profile for the city the vendor is in.